Last modified: August 23, 2021
3. NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. The Site is for informational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice or an investment recommendation by the Company. The Company is not registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission or any other federal or state regulatory authority as an investment advisor, broker-dealer, or any other designation that would allow the Company to provide investment advice. You agree and acknowledge that the Company, including its employees, officers, and other representatives, are not financial or investment advisors, financial planners, or registered broker-dealers, and therefore cannot and do not provide you with investment advice either through the Site or any other means.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company makes no representation as to the suitability of the Site for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be held liable for any damages or consequences that may arise as a direct or indirect result of your use of the Site. You acknowledge and agree that any investment decisions made by you and/or your financial advisor or other financial professional are made at your own risk and based on your own independent judgment (in conjunction with the professional judgment of your professional advisor). You acknowledge and agree that the Company does not hold itself out as a financial advisor, financial planner, investment advisor, asset manager, broker-dealer, or any other form of professional investment manager, and that the Company does not independently evaluate the suitability or propriety of any investment security or investment plan or policy. You acknowledge and agree that nothing provided by the Site constitutes an offer to buy, sell, or recommend any security. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not and shall not be responsible for any investment and/or trading decisions and any resulting damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the Site. You acknowledge and agree that you (and/or your financial professional) are solely responsible for all of your investment decisions and transactions.
4. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content.
You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose the name that you provide in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content. For example, if you submit a comment to a blog post on the Site and include your name with the comment, the comment can be posted to the Site including your name
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
8. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
9. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
11. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
13. COPYRIGHT. All contents of the Site are subject to copyright protection as of the year first published. All rights are reserved by the Company.
16. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, names, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
17. GEORGIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of Georgia. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than Georgia.