Add the psychology of financial planning
to your practice.
Make it easy with DataPoints.
Clients seek your advice and planning when it comes to their long-term financial goals. But the real work begins when they leave your office, virtually or otherwise.
Get our latest eBook on the value of behavioral assessments to learn how you can enhance your practice to:
- Understand client money attitudes
- Prepare for money (dis)agreements with couples
- Anticipate biases to guide better investing decisions
- Help clients avoid behavioral pitfalls
- Guide the next generation of millionaires next door
Backed by The Millionaire Next Door, DataPoints provides advisors tools to identify client personality, the first step in helping clients avoid behavioral pitfalls and achieve financial success.